Make the Trip to Nino D’Aversa’s Pizzeria and Taste the Tradition
Pizza is art. To make a truly great pie, you need the freshest available ingredients and well-honed, expert techniques.
At Nino D’Aversa, we take pride in offering the GTA’s best wood-oven pizzas. All of our dishes are created fresh in-house by experienced chefs, and every pizza is painstakingly perfected with immaculate attention to detail. From the crust to the seasoning, everything’s perfect – just as it should be – and our quality control ensures a consistent experience with every visit.
When you visit our restaurant, you’ll choose from a range of toppings including classic Italian favourites and delicious, traditional options. We make our pizza dough daily, and our sauce combines New and Old World traditions for outstanding results. Every pizza is cooked in a wood-burning oven, which imparts a smoky, nuanced flavor that you simply can’t get from other restaurants. You’ll notice the difference from the first bite, and we guarantee that you’ll come back for more.
- Margherita Mozzarella, Basil
- D’Aversa Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Fresh Mushrooms
- Inferno Mozzarella, Hot Salami, Hot Peppers
- Napoletana Mozzarella, Anchovies, Black Olives
- Vegetale Mozzarella, Green Peppers, Fresh Mushrooms, Onions
- Romana Mozzarella, Pancetta, Fresh Mushrooms, Black Olives
- Quattro Stagione Mozzarella, Artichokes, Ham, Black Olives, Roasted Red Peppers
- Primavera Green Peppers, Green Olives, Zucchini, Feta Cheese, (No Mozzarella)
- Campagna Roasted Red Peppers, Sundried Tomatoes, Zucchini, Goat Cheese, (No Mozzarella)
- Quadrozzi Roasted Red Peppers, Black Olives, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Bocconcini, (No Mozzarella)
- Panzerotto Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella
- Party Size 15 x 21 (Pan Pizza) Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella
- Toppings Pepperoni, Sweet Salami, Hot Salami, Pancetta, Ham, Anchovies, Fresh Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Hot Peppers, Green Olives, Black Olives, Onions, Sliced Tomatoes, Pineapple
- Gourmet Toppings Artichokes, Roasted Red Peppers, Sundried Tomatoes, Grilled Zucchini, Prosciutto, Bocconcini, Goat Cheese, Feta Cheese
Taste The Tradition Today
Bring the whole family to Nino D’Aversa Bakery and experience our pizzas for yourself. We’re famous for our pies and appetizers, and with homemade gelato for dessert, you’ll always leave satisfied. Call us today at 416-638-3271 for more information.